By Shakir Ali
Read or Download The Cell, 1/e: Organisation, Functions and Regulatory Mechanisms PDF
Best cell biology books
Wisdom of ldl cholesterol and its interplay with protein molecules is of basic significance in either animal and human biology. This booklet includes 22 chapters, dealing extensive with structural and sensible elements of the at present identified and very various unrelated households of cholesterol-binding and ldl cholesterol delivery proteins.
This booklet is devoted to knowing how miRNAs impact translation. It contains chapters representing paintings in vegetation and Caenorhabditis elegans, the organic platforms that initially resulted in the invention of small interfering RNAs.
The aim of this quantity within the development in irritation learn sequence is to supply the biomedical and medical researcher with a cutting-edge perception within the function of cytokines in joint irritation and joint destruction. this can be of relevance for larger realizing of key tactics in illnesses akin to rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and osteoarthritis (OA).
This volume offers the present country of laser-assisted bioprinting, a innovative tissue engineering know-how. Nineteen chapters talk about the newest advancements in utilizing this know-how for engineering sorts of tissue. Beginning with an overview, the dialogue covers bioprinting in phone viability and trend viability, tissue microfabrication to check mobile proliferation, microenvironment for controlling stem cellphone destiny, cellphone differentiation, zigzag mobile tubes, cartilage tissue engineering, osteogenesis, vessel substitutes, pores and skin tissue and lots more and plenty extra.
- Cell/Tissue Injury and Cytoprotection/Organoprotection in the Gastrointestinal Tract (Frontiers of Gastrointestinal Research)
- Diagnostic Criteria Handbook in Histopathology: A Surgical Pathology Vade Mecum
- Studies on Cardiovascular Disorders (Oxidative Stress in Applied Basic Research and Clinical Practice)
- Molecular Biology of Receptors and Transporters: Bacterial and Glucose Transporters: A Survey of Cell Biology: 137A (International Review of Cell and Molecular Biology)
- Stem Cell Aging: Mechanisms, Consequences, Rejuvenation
- Non-coding RNAs and Cancer
Extra info for The Cell, 1/e: Organisation, Functions and Regulatory Mechanisms