By Alan D. Michelson
- Highly counseled BMA scientific booklet Award 2013: inner Medicine
- Comprehensive and definitive resource of data approximately platelets for clinicians, pathologists and scientists
- Integrates the total box of platelet biology, pathophysiology, and medical medicine
- Full colour reference comprising sixty four chapters, 1400 pages, and 16,000 references
- Contributions from 126 international leaders of their fields
- New chapters on subject matters reminiscent of the rules of platelet existence span, platelet microRNAs, GPVI and CLEC-2, tracking of antiplatelet remedy, novel antiplatelet remedy, and making platelets ex vivo
Read Online or Download Platelets PDF
Similar anatomy books
Designed for an introductory, one-semester direction, the scope, association, writing variety, intensity of presentation, and pedagogical points of this article were adapted to satisfy the wishes of scholars getting ready for a profession in allied wellbeing and fitness. this article doesn't think any previous technology wisdom at the a part of the coed and successfully offers scholars with the basics of anatomy and body structure.
Platelets — winner of a 2013 hugely counseled BMA scientific booklet Award for inner medication — is the definitive present resource of state of the art wisdom approximately platelets and covers the complete box of platelet biology, pathophysiology, and scientific medication. lately there was a speedy growth of data in either easy biology and the scientific method of platelet-related ailments together with thrombosis and hemorrhage.
The constructing Human mind: progress and Epidemiologic Neuropathology offers the analyses that research the stipulations and occasions of being pregnant, hard work, and supply as they relate to neuropathological results. This booklet experiences the weaknesses and strengths of epidemiologic equipment utilized to post-mortem populations and supply the main points of the neuropathologic pattern.
This booklet, containing greater than 2 hundred cadaveric pictures and two hundred illustrations, goals to familiarize physicians practising botulinum toxin style A (BoT-A) and filler injection with the anatomy of the facial mimetic muscle groups, vessels, and tender tissues for you to let them to accomplish optimal beauty effects whereas averting attainable adversarial occasions.
- Modern Proteomics – Sample Preparation, Analysis and Practical Applications (Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology)
- Introduction to Sectional Anatomy (Point (Lippincott Williams & Wilkins))
- Macrophages: Biology and Role in the Pathology of Diseases
- Cochlear Implants: Auditory Prostheses and Electric Hearing: v. 20 (Springer Handbook of Auditory Research)
- Speech and Language: Advances in Basic Research and Practice: 8
Additional info for Platelets