By George A. Gerencser
Read or Download Epithelial Transport Physiology PDF
Similar cell biology books
Wisdom of ldl cholesterol and its interplay with protein molecules is of basic value in either animal and human biology. This booklet comprises 22 chapters, dealing intensive with structural and practical elements of the presently recognized and very different unrelated households of cholesterol-binding and ldl cholesterol delivery proteins.
This ebook is devoted to realizing how miRNAs impact translation. It contains chapters representing paintings in crops and Caenorhabditis elegans, the organic platforms that initially ended in the invention of small interfering RNAs.
The aim of this quantity within the growth in irritation learn sequence is to supply the biomedical and medical researcher with a cutting-edge perception within the function of cytokines in joint irritation and joint destruction. this can be of relevance for greater figuring out of key approaches in ailments corresponding to rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and osteoarthritis (OA).
This volume provides the present kingdom of laser-assisted bioprinting, a leading edge tissue engineering expertise. Nineteen chapters speak about the latest advancements in utilizing this know-how for engineering varieties of tissue. Beginning with an overview, the dialogue covers bioprinting in cellphone viability and development viability, tissue microfabrication to review telephone proliferation, microenvironment for controlling stem mobile destiny, mobilephone differentiation, zigzag mobile tubes, cartilage tissue engineering, osteogenesis, vessel substitutes, epidermis tissue and lots more and plenty extra.
- Translational Anatomy and Cell Biology of Autism Spectrum Disorder (Advances in Anatomy, Embryology and Cell Biology)
- From Acute to Chronic Back Pain: Risk Factors, Mechanisms, and Clinical Implications
- Reactive Oxygen Species and Oxidative Damage in Plants Under Stress
- Ribonucleases: 26 (Nucleic Acids and Molecular Biology)
- Allergy and Respiration (Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology)
- Evolution of the Protein Synthesis Machinery and Its Regulation
Extra info for Epithelial Transport Physiology