By John Dececco Phd,Michael Scarce
- research and improvement on rectal microbicides
- why many homosexual males will be receiving periodic anal Pap smears to reveal for anorectal cancer
- an in-depth critique of the complex analysis of “Gay Bowel Syndrome”
- gay men’s use of the truth girl Condom for anal sex
- Viagara’s impression on homosexual men’s sexual cultures, erectile disorder, and leisure drug use
- a broad-based advocacy schedule for making improvements to relatives among homosexual males and the wellbeing and fitness sciences
- the politics surrounding homosexual men’s limited entry to new and potential more secure intercourse applied sciences Smearing the Queer demanding situations heterosexist bias in the healthiness care supply and future health sciences learn and demands the advance of public coverage projects that handle homosexual men’s health in additional refined and intricate methods. this is often the single ebook that offers in-depth social, cultural, and political research of the themes of homosexual Bowel Syndrome, homosexual men’s use of the feminine condom, rectal microbicides, and anal Pap smears whereas interpreting the social forces that direct medical study lower than the guise of objectivity.
By Dr. Jon Schiller PhD
This homosexual Love booklet is prepared as follows:
Four fictional homosexual stories telling approximately homosexual love studies:
1.An MIT graduate who meets his Love Mate in a Boston homosexual Dance hall.
2.Two Caltech Alumni who choose to try out homosexual Love once they turned widows
3.A homosexual guy who used to be looking homosexual Love in a homosexual tub apartment, yet settled for homosexual love with a espresso store proprietor after he closed up shop.
4.A supervisor and his Assistant engaged on a US undertaking in Iran through the days of the Shah whilst their motor vehicle was once nearly hit by way of a Terrorist automobile Bomb. Their homosexual love classes have been to alleviate pressure whereas they stayed within the Tehran Hilton Hotel.
The e-book additionally experiences the criminal prestige people homosexual Marriages, the background of homosexual bathtub homes, and describes homosexual Sodomy techniques.
There are Appendices:
1.Where to fulfill a homosexual Love Mate
2.Number of homosexual humans in every one US state
By Edward Tejirian
- same-sex emotions in heterosexual women and men
- same-sex emotions within the army
- criminal tradition and the “heterosexual position”
- the terror of domination
- the aesthetics of worry and tool
- the dynamics of rape
- compassionate relationships among heterosexual-identified males . . . and masses more!
Male to Male presents facts exhibiting that the id that truly counts--constituting the inner most resource from which men's sexual emotions for every different spring--is no longer in particular a homosexual or heterosexual identification. That resource is, particularly, a male id, and--beyond that--a human identity.
By ARNALDO CRUZ-MALAVÉ,MARTIN F. MANALANSAN IV,Arnaldo Cruz-Malave,Martin F. Manalansan
Globalization has a flavor for queer cultures. no matter if in ads, movie, functionality artwork, the net, or within the political discourses of human rights in rising democracies, queerness sells and the transnational stream of peoples, identities and social activities that we name "globalization" will be releasing to the level that it accommodates queer lives and cultures. From this attitude, globalization is obvious as permitting the emergence of queer identities and cultures on an international scale.
The essays in Queer Globalizations collect students of postcolonial and lesbian and homosexual reviews with the intention to learn from a number of views the narratives that experience sought to outline globalization. In interpreting the stories which have been spun approximately globalization, those students have attempted not just to evaluate the validity of the claims made for globalization, they've got additionally tried to spot the strategies and rhetorical ideas in which those claims and during which worldwide movement are developed and operate.
Contributors contain Joseba Gabilondo, Gayatri Gopinath, Janet Ann Jakobsen, Miranda Joseph, Katie King, William bounce, Lawrence LaFountain-Stokes, invoice Maurer, Cindy Patton, Chela Sandoval, Ann Pellegrini, Silviano Santiago, and Roberto Strongman.
By Rita J. Simon,Alison M. Brooks
By David Newton
The expanding numbers of LGBT youngsters who decide to dwell their lives as "out" adolescence face designated concerns inside their colleges, households, and groups. This publication offers info that would support LGBT formative years triumph over their demanding situations and provides non-LGBT adolescence a greater figuring out of sexual identities assorted from their own.
• Addresses the key matters confronted through LGBT formative years, corresponding to gaining recognition in their sexual id within the university atmosphere or discovering a method to outlive after rejection through their relations members
• Examines historical societal attitudes towards same-sex relationships concerning kids, permitting readers to know how the overall population's pondering has evolved
• reports and discusses the findings of literature at the factors of homelessness and suicidal ideation between LGBT youth
• provides examples of the way within which LGBT formative years have built the talents that permit them to house their detailed matters and concerns
• comprises an in depth record of assets and organisations that may offer additional info and tips to either LGBT and non-LGBT individuals
By Christopher Pullen
By Karen Lovaas,Karen E. Lovaas,John P. Elia,Gust A. Yep
LGBT stories and Queer conception: New Conflicts, Collaborations, and Contested Terrain examines the similarities and adjustments among LGBT reviews and queer concept and the uneasy dating among the 2 within the educational global. This exact publication meets the problem that queer thought offers to the research and politics of homosexual and lesbian experiences with a suite of essays from major lecturers who characterize numerous disciplines. those unique items position queer concept in social and historic contexts, exploring the consequences for social psychology, spiritual reports, communications, sociology, philosophy, movie reports, and women's reports. The book's members tackle queer theory's connections to a variety of matters, together with the advance of capitalism, the evolution of the homosexual and lesbian circulate, and the learn of bisexuality and gender.
Many students operating in homosexual and lesbian reviews nonetheless query the highbrow and political price of queer conception. therefore, queer idea has usually been targeted within the humanities, whereas homosexual and lesbian stories are focused within the social sciences and background. yet this has started to alter some time past 10-15 years, as documented by means of the 12 essays provided in LGBT stories and Queer conception: New Conflicts, Collaborations, and Contested Terrain.
LGBT reviews and Queer conception: New Conflicts, Collaborations, and Contested Terrain includes:
- old notes on LGBT experiences and queer theory
- a few carrying on with tensions among LGBT reports and queer theory
- doubts approximately no matter if queer idea can result in social change
- an research of the present nation of proto-fields of LGBT experiences and queer reviews in religion
- matters that queer theory’s "erasure of identification" feeds into overdue capitalism
- an research of variability in social psychologists’ experiences of anti-homosexual prejudice
- an exploration of the commodification of queer identities in self reliant cinema
- how and why the class of bisexuality has been marginalized
- a ancient evaluate and evaluate of contemporary bisexual theory
- a case examine of Provincetown, Massachusetts
- an research of the interarticulation of race/ethnicity and gender
- a case learn of the fight to introduce LGBT experiences within the curriculum at West Chester University
- and masses more
LGBT experiences and Queer idea: New Conflicts, Collaborations, and Contested Terrain is a necessary learn for researchers, lecturers, and practitioners curious about exploring multifaceted facets of LGBT reviews and Queer concept and their issues of convergence and divergence.
By Donald J. West
By Kate Harrad