By Maria A. Patestas,Leslie P. Gartner
- Navigates scholars during the common rules and integrative parts of the apprehensive System
- Highlights interrelationships among structures, constructions, and the remainder of the body
- Emphasizes medical relevance via scientific instances, questions, and follow-up discussions in every one chapter
- Indicates health conditions proper to every bankruptcy within the scientific Considerations
- Features an accompanying web site, www.blackwellpublishing.com/patestas, together with the entire illustrations, besides animations of key techniques; additionally to be had on CD-ROM. Please touch our greater schooling workforce at HigherEducation@wiley.com for extra information.
Read or Download A Textbook of Neuroanatomy PDF
Similar anatomy books
Designed for an introductory, one-semester path, the scope, association, writing variety, intensity of presentation, and pedagogical points of this article were adapted to fulfill the wishes of scholars getting ready for a profession in allied wellbeing and fitness. this article doesn't imagine any past technology wisdom at the a part of the coed and successfully offers scholars with the basics of anatomy and body structure.
Platelets — winner of a 2013 hugely recommended BMA scientific e-book Award for inner medication — is the definitive present resource of state of the art wisdom approximately platelets and covers the whole box of platelet biology, pathophysiology, and medical drugs. lately there was a speedy growth of data in either easy biology and the scientific method of platelet-related ailments together with thrombosis and hemorrhage.
The constructing Human mind: progress and Epidemiologic Neuropathology provides the analyses that examine the stipulations and occasions of being pregnant, exertions, and supply as they relate to neuropathological results. This e-book experiences the weaknesses and strengths of epidemiologic tools utilized to post-mortem populations and supply the main points of the neuropathologic pattern.
This ebook, containing greater than 2 hundred cadaveric pictures and two hundred illustrations, goals to familiarize physicians working towards botulinum toxin variety A (BoT-A) and filler injection with the anatomy of the facial mimetic muscle tissues, vessels, and gentle tissues as a way to allow them to accomplish optimal beauty effects whereas averting attainable hostile occasions.
- Master Medicine: Clinical Anatomy E-Book
- Glutamate and GABA Receptors and Transporters: Structure, Function and Pharmacology (Pharmaceutical Science Series)
- Lernen und Gedächtnis im Schlaf (German Edition)
- An Outline of Developmental Physiology: International Series of Monographs in Pure and Applied Biology: Zoology
- Anatomie (Springer-Lehrbuch) (German Edition)
Extra resources for A Textbook of Neuroanatomy