By Robert A. Goodnow
This e-book comprehensively describes the advance and perform of DNA-encoded library synthesis expertise. jointly, the chapters element an method of drug discovery that provides an enticing addition to the portfolio of current hit iteration applied sciences akin to high-throughput screening, structure-based drug discovery and fragment-based screening. The book:
- Provides a necessary advisor for realizing and making use of DNA-encoded combinatorial chemistry
- Helps chemists generate and display novel chemical libraries of enormous dimension and quality
- Bridges interdisciplinary components of DNA-encoded combinatorial chemistry – man made and analytical chemistry, molecular biology, informatics, and biochemistry
- Shows medicinal and pharmaceutical chemists tips to successfully develop on hand “chemical house” for drug discovery
- Provides professional and updated precis of stated literature for DNA-encoded and DNA-directed chemistry know-how and methods
Read or Download A Handbook for DNA-Encoded Chemistry: Theory and Applications for Exploring Chemical Space and Drug Discovery PDF
Similar organic chemistry books
Verified in 1960, Advances in Hetrocyclic Chemistry is the definitive serial within the area-one of significant significance to natural chemists, polymer chemists, and lots of organic scientists.
Epothilones have acquired strange awareness over the last ten years. they're novel antitumor medications which a great deal like their predecessor paclitaxel (Taxol) act through microtubule stabilization. compared to paclitaxel and a few replacement medicinal drugs with an analogous mode of bioaction (e. g. laulimalide, eleutherobin, peluroside, discodermolide) the epothilones have major benefits, in particular very excessive job within the nanomolar diversity and coffee susceptibility in the direction of multidrug resistance.
The sequence issues in Organometallic Chemistry provides severe overviews of study leads to organometallic chemistry. As our realizing of organometallic constitution, houses and mechanisms raises, new methods are opened for the layout of organometallic compounds and reactions adapted to the desires of such different parts as natural synthesis, clinical learn, biology and fabrics technological know-how.
Stories in traditional items Chemistry, quantity forty eight, offers the most recent at the use of average items from the plant and animal country and the ways that they could provide a massive range of chemical buildings, that are the results of biosynthetic strategies which were modulated over the millennia via genetic results.
- Carbohydrate Chemistry: Proven Synthetic Methods, Volume 2
- Electronic Effects in Organic Chemistry (Topics in Current Chemistry)
- fMRI: From Nuclear Spins to Brain Functions (Biological Magnetic Resonance)
- Electrical Properties of Polymers
- The Physical Processes of Digestion
Extra info for A Handbook for DNA-Encoded Chemistry: Theory and Applications for Exploring Chemical Space and Drug Discovery